Among other things, we discuss:
- whether organizations need a strategy,
- how to combine systems thinking with the development of psychosocial competence of teams,
- how to prepare for different future options in a chaotic and unpredictable world,
- why futures scenarios and foresight can be useful to us,
- how to better cooperate and communicate with each other.
Podcast available on Spotify and on SoundCloud. Links below:
How do you cooperate in your organizations? How do you plan your activities? Do you use some foresight methods to plan your activities? What do you think about strategic thinking in organizations?