Strategic Dreamers are active in three areas:
RESEARCH AND CONSULTING
- ethnographic research
- setting up expert groups for specific topics or challenges
- inspirational lectures
- consulting on sustainable organizational cultures and corporate social responsibility
- conducting project evaluations
- writing reports
- creating trend maps.
TRAINING AND WORKSHOPS
- developing organizational cultures
- working with strengths and talents
- building learning teams and organizations
- empathic communication (NVC)
- future scenarios for organizations
- developing post-pandemic teamwork
- structure from scratch: reinventing the organization to suit your needs
- organizing expert panels.
CREATION & COMMUNICATION
- creating and producing: web documentaries, performative lectures, podcasts, videos, transmedia projects
- teaching storytelling
- constructing future scenarios and prototypes
- communicating your ideas to your clients, stakeholders, and partners.
Below you will find proposals for workshops and trainings we can lead for you. Take them as inspiration. We take an individual approach to working with each organization and will be happy to design a training specifically for your company.
We will create several variants of future scenarios and consider how to incorporate local social, environmental, organizational and technological challenges (case studies).
This workshop will help teams in your company acquire the ability to use future scenarios as a tool for planning, adapting, designing innovation and change; it will develop competencies for building informed, creative and empowering relationships with the future.
How do we talk about futures so we can consciously create them? To understand our organizations in the future, we could tell ourselves the worlds in which they will exist. Our training will help you explore ways of future storytelling that are both an extension of your company’s strategy and a creative dream.